Friday, September 29, 2006

Black is the new white

Fantastic this exchange lark, new experiences, new culture and funny new "akward situations" Yesterday evening me and Samu decided to go and watch a fashion show that was being held on campus by one of the fashion clubs. The show sucked big time and there was nothing "fashionable" about it. Easy to see how all the American guys dress the same way, I think the most fashionable item of clothing was a D&G tshirt. Tres chic indeed!

It was also funny to notice that me and Samu were the minority, and I'm not talking about being from a different country, rather a different race. Out of about 300+ people there were under 6 caucasians, us included. We had a good old laugh that maybe we shoudl try to join some African American sorority!

Anyhow, today is meant to be a free day but I guess I might have to open some school books as we have loads of exams coming up. Then again I didn't say anything about actually reading! Tmr we are heading off to Chicago so that should be a good laugh, and produce some photgraphic material. Sorry but I've been lazy and really can't be bothered to carry around my camera to document me eating American fast food or drinking piss weak American beer! Although I promise more pictures are on the way.

For now though, ta-ta !
DeKalb over and out.

No comments: