Friday, September 22, 2006

Culture, culture, culture

Well, Thursday evening came and went, leaving behind it empty beer bottles sore heads and promises never to drink again. What started out as the powerhour quickly turned into the century club, which then deteriorated into drinking neat vodka and general...well..... mayhem. It was seriously like a circus because everyone at the party belonged to the uni gymnastic team and were just throwing flips in every possible direction! Certainly made for an entertaining evening!

On a more academic note got the results from one of our courses and was pleasantly suprised as I had managed to get a great score with little studying! Nice to know that I can now sit back even more!! ...... Hope the proffs aren't reading this!

Went out Cd shopping again today as music is so ridiculously cheap here and there are so many great bands. I swear I'm gonna be skint when I get back home, but you only live once!

Thats about all the text that I can squeeze out for now, as the creative part of my brain has ceased to function, time for bed and a movie. But maybe not in that order!

Oh yeah and there was another Tornado that touched down next to campus, so another exodus to the basement (this time I remembered to close the window) In addition to that I experienced an UNBELIEVABLE thunder storm with some amazing lightning! Beats any fireworks that I have ever seen hands down.

N-I-U I-love-you!

Worrying cultural observations about my Korean neighbours

While taking a shower the other day one of the Korean dudes shouted from the cubicle next to me "guess what I'm doing?"
"Taking a shower I hope" I replied.
Well the Korean dude then fired back with some heavy duty fodder........

"I'm masturbating"

......Needless to say I got the heck outta the shower ASAP


Today one of them was walking into the toilets with a videocamera and tripod and proudly told me that he was the director. Director of what ?! Who the hell takes a videocamera into the toilets?! I dread to think what the hell they were doing in there......well whatever floats your boat.

1 comment:

Ilkka said...

Hahah, the asians sure are funny.