Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Multiple guess, gym and the powerhour

Well, it's been fairly quiet these last couple of days. Had my first midterm exam in the principles of selling course, which was a multiple guess *ahem* sorry... choice. I hope it went well because I spent a very precious 40 minutes skimming over the book....which cost $150.. Money well spent as they say. In addition to trying to study I have actually suceeded in going to the gym, and in ploughing my way through the 3kg monstrosity of weight gainer, which suprisingly enough actually tastes good.........

..........But not as good as an ice cold brewski... Which is why I have organised the powerhour at a friends house for thursday evening. Should be a riot, although I hope not literally. Last time I was at a house party the cops came and stood behind the door for 15 minutes, but luckily here you don't need to let them in ! Well thats all for now, more updates later..

cornfields over and out !

1 comment:

Jugi said...

Hopefully you'll have a nice power hour, it usually does turn into a riot...although hopefully not literally :D