Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Weight gain 2200

Oh yea people, it's cheap thrills for me. The plastic is dead. Still that doesn't matter, I have decided that it would be a travesty for me to come back from America weighing the same as when I left, especially since everyone talks about how they gain weight here. So I took a leaf out of Eric Cartmans book and got myself some weightgainer *beeefcaaaake* and will start visiting the awesome free gym on a daily basis. (check back in a few weeks to see how I'm going) *everything is bigger in America*

Today me and Samu walked into a dingy looking store wondering if there would be anything inside that would tickle our fancy, as we are both incurable shop-a-holics. Well, 30 minutes later we had to drag ourselves out of what turned out being a factory outlet store. We both ran around the store as though we had never seen clothes before, which is quite worrying. Anyhow, we have put off our trip to Chicago so as to let our finances settle, and I guess to work out if we are going to need a cargo plane on the return journey to Finland.

Our courses at uni are just getting better and better. In one of our marketing courses with big gay al (I swear the guy is straight out of Southpark) we watched adverts for half an hour and discussed the differences between North American and other countries ads. Good fun, also got to see some of the famous superbowl adverts (google Budweiser ads) which were for want of a better word. Hilarious!

and now the fucking fire alarms gone off, nice. Hahahaha Samu was in the shower and walked out of the building 5 minutes after everyone else... Priceless.

The joys of living in dorms with 4,000 other students in the same complex. Bound to be a few pyromaniacs!

3 comments:

Ilkka said...

Haha, I know what you're talking about the fire alarms. And I mean what the fuck, is this the first time these kids are cooking food on a stove or something?

Kalle said...

Mr. Wozniak.. Is he spaking about his friend from middle east who lived at his place?

Sebu said...

Yeah he has talked to us about that among other things. One friend who had a goat as a pet and it died... then the family ate it !!