Sunday, October 01, 2006

Chi town

Seeing as I have been waffling on the last few posts, I thought some photographic material might be in order. So here are some pictures from the amazing city of Chicago... Enjoy !


The Sears tower, one of the tallest buildings in the world dominates Chicagos high rise skyline


Awesome water attraction in Chicagos Millenium park. The photos are projected behind a glass wall and they are of Chicagoians off the streets.

Walking on water


The "Bean" a polished metal bean that is a beheamouth and reflects the Chicago skyline

View of Chicago from the Navy Pier

This my friends is a heart attack on a plate. In other words Chicagos world famous Pan Pizza. That is 2cm of cheese there, which tastes fantastic but is about as good for you as a gun shot wound to the head.


"The other side of the tracks" Chicagos ghetto is cheap, if you don't mind crack dealers or drivebyes on your doorstep!

Ubelievable man-made scenery makes for an awesome sunset!


ABC 6 O'clock news, moments after this they showed the crowd on camera, so we started jumping up and down like kangaroos on speed. There is however a 5 second delay on the feed ever since Janet Jacksons "Wardrobe malfunction" (read nipple flashing) so any naturists out there wanting to expose themselves on National Tv will be dissapointed. *sigh*


The Chicago river which flows through the city. This river has been widened deepened and they have even reversed the current, so it now flows the other way !!!

The amazing ampitheatre in Millenium park, and I caught Joulupukki that bearded wonder on his holiday!!

A huge structure...... and the Sears tower ! :p


Tourists !!!


Well thats all for now, I guess I should get started with my Sales interview paper which needs to be returned tmr morning, and study for the 2 exams that we have. Our HRM prof recomended reading the book like 35 times..... I think I will be lucky if I open it!

See y'all later !


2 comments:

Ilkka said...

Wow, can't wait for my trip to Chicago this weekend!

Jugi said...

Phew, Chi-town baby! Wanna see that, looks awesome! Damn that pizza looks dangerous! I almost caught a cardiac arrest just from looking at it.