Saturday, October 28, 2006

Jerry Springer and Jaeger Bombs

Well, this exchange just keeps heading into murkier waters. Yesterday I was in the audience of the Jerry Springer show with Kevin an Irish exchange student here. All I can say is that... well. Anyone who has seen the show knows the sort of messed up people they have on it. It's just unbelievable that there are people with problems like that, and its made even more unbelievable by the fact that they are willing to beat the living daylights out of say their own mum on TV. It was quite an experience, the best bit was the soundman teasing one of the guests and then getting the crap beaten out of him. (He did deserve it) It was also rather amusing chanting Jerry.. Jerry.. Jerry..

Thursday night was yet again party party time, which involved buying trays of Jaeger bombs (jeggu battery) The only gripe I have here is that the bars close at 2. So when everything gets going its time to leave. Then again, no matter. Thats what frats and sororities are for!! So yet again I trundled back home at 9 in the morning, leaving behind my phone. Real smooth way to roll.


Got the results for the final that I didn't study for and was somewhat suprised. Above class average result. So I guess I should go out and celebrate, that was the final test for the course and I have already got enough points to pass with a few more assignments in store. One course down and 3 to go!

Tonight yet more halloween house parties to look forward to. I guess its time to head off to walmart to get a costume of some sort.

Peace

No comments: