Sunday, November 05, 2006

The horror of Haloween

Haloween in the US is huge, simply uncomprehensible. The stores are full of comstumes and other Haloween realted stuff, and students very cleverly use the excuse of haloween to have house parties and get royally drunk. Lovin it. The house parties are great fun and it was a blast to see the ladies dressed up in very little. I havent quite worked out how kinky nurse costumes relate to haloween and frankly I couldn't give two hoots because...well, they looked hot. I didn't dress up, rather chose to invest my money in a bottle of vodka which I then emptied at a speed that would make any alcoholic proud!

Oh and while on the subject of alcohol, I would love to know why I'm staring at an almost empty bottle of jim beam on my desk and why instead of waking up next to some sweet filly in a sorority house, I was cuddling a beer can. Fear and loathing in DeKalb anyone? I think the Koreans might have their fingers in this one.

Now where did I put that can of beer?

No comments: