Tuesday, November 21, 2006

C'est Fantastique!

The past week in NIU has again been one filled with action of all sorts. School work and partying have been the words of the day. On Thursday we presented our Internet Marketing project to the CEO of CBcampus.com which was a complete success. Of course before the presentation I presented my group with a bottle of champagne, because well... we had an absolute blast working together. Later in the evening we headed to a local bar where the Prof bought beer and pizza, which went down an absolute treat with us students. It then provided a wonderful networking opportunity again, and a possible job opportunity. Later that evening I demonstrated the Mikkeli style how to party, which went down a treat with the locals.

The weekend was then full of random house parties, which again involved beer pong, beer bongs and general sekoilu. Including waking up with a certain captain morgan. (and I mean that in the literal sense)

Recently I have been procrastinating in a big way, which is why I'm sitting here at 00.30 just sort of starting a 10 page Human Resource paper. In fact, I was so dissilusioned about the whole thing that I had to go to the local bar for a few games of pool and a few beers with a mate. Well, as you all know the drill goes one beer, then the second out of courtesy, the third because well it tastes so good.. and then from there on the next N drinks because the bar tender was in your class and is offering ou free alcohol. Which would be rude to turn down.

I must say, I am in sort of party mode already... because tmr I'm off to San Diego to meet up with Perttu, Jugi and Tuija, and from there on the direction is Las Vegas. So my mood is certainly not one that is in tune with academic literature, or trying to explain why the cheating W$@*?rs at Enron buggered employees out of their 401(k). I guess this is why the most key person in my life at the moment is an inanimate object called Red Bull, and with its help I hope to survive the night without drooling all over my keyboard.

On Saturday, I bumped into a freind called Captain Morgan. Here is the proof. Watch out San Diego.. Here I come (and the captain is joining me)

No comments: