Friday, November 24, 2006

And so it goes...

Yesterday, was one of those nights that was completely off the hook. I found my long lost friend Mr John Bogi, and I'm sure many of you will be pleased to hear this guy has returned with avengence! A certain Mr Bogi came out yesterdy evening with this little nugget... "Vittu en oo ollu näin kännissä pitkään aikaan" Love it... I think my work here is done!

Yesterday in addition to leading Jugi back down the slippery slope of sekoilu, we decided to really pull out all the stops. Video and pictures are on the way, as soon as the disclaimers have been signed and the lawyers deployed. After all we are in America the country of litigation and we hardly want our naked asses sued! But yeah, some streaking, swiming and extreme belly flops were the order of the day yesterday.

Today was more of the same ol same ol. We checked out the beach which was awesome.. I love the sea, and everything about it. Must be the captain morgan in me speaking.

This evening there was a friend of Jugis and Perttus from Sweden, who came around with his brother. Needless to say, we got rather tanked up. Chatted culture, did the old traditional backslapping.. and then headed once again to the pool. For some Scandinavian silly times. (think wrestling, running, shouting and general mayhem)

I think I have managed to restore the life force to San Diego, and espescially, to a certain member in particular. Those in the know.. know.. and those who aren't, well they are missing out.

In 6 hours time we are heading to Vegas. This trip could be viewed from many different perspectives. It is certainly a cultural escapade, a cliche filled charge on a city full of culinry delights, gambling frights and ladies of the night. No promises about photographic material will be made. We all know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But we shall see. When I get the time I will edit Wednesday nights video into something sort of respectable. But for now I need my sleep.

G'night,
The Bogi and Morgan are back in town...

1 comment:

Ilkka said...

Dude, I hope there is still something left of San Diego when I come down there in a couple of weeks. And of John Bogi too for that matter!