Sunday, August 27, 2006

Patted down and felt up

Well this is the first entry into my exchange blog, unfortunately I haven’t been as active as some of my fellow students in writing pre-departure stuff. But at the end of the day that is due to the fact that I have been busier than a rabbit during mating season.

Luckily now I’m sat on a plane somewhere over Canada. 5 hours ago I was extremely worried because at Charles de Gaulle airport those lovely French rolled out a welcome party, which consisted of waiting in the tunnel to the plane for an hour and then having to go though a body search, baggage inspection, latex glove treatment, (Noh thank god not that kind!) and getting your bollocks groped by some French over zealous airport security worker, that happened to look like he was really enjoying getting hands on with his job! Last time I checked patting someone down did not involve feeling them up.

Anyhow, I hope that I can get rid of that traumatic memory so that I won’t automatically have to run in the other direction when I see a security worker.

Really looking forward to getting to DeKalb ! Just have to work out how the heck I’m going to get there.

More updates later, If I get through immigration without being “abused” that is !

1 comment:

Olutsiili said...

Mmmm...Feel the French luv